Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Wind Service Technician– Level 1 Local Career Pathways, Skills & Development, Competitive Pay & Benefits Build an exciting, rewarding career with us – consider joining the Sky Climber team, where you’ll find a friendly work environment, opportunities for growth and development, recognition for your work, and competitive pay and benefits. Visit skyclimberwind.com to learn more. The Company: Sky Climber Staffing Solutions is a privately held renewable energy service company and is renowned for large scale service support and rapid deployment of qualified resources and equipment. We serve the world’s leading wind energy OEMs and Owner/Operators, across all areas of critical inspection, service and maintenance.
- Our employees are considered the foundation of our business and our most important asset.
- We believe in empowering people and businesses to create, build and maintain the things we need and care about.
The Position: We’re looking for Wind Turbine Service Technicians – Level 1 Local
- Benefit Eligible - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and company matching 401(k)
- Paid Holidays
- Training - 3 weeks training during Onboarding
- Employee Recognition Program - Merit Based
- Dynamic skills utilization and development - Across multiple services
The Location: Montezuma, Iowa This position is a local project assignment. *Travel may be required regionally for support at other wind project locations* Sky Climber Staffing Solutions is headquartered in Delaware, OH U.S.A. Mid-West office/training center is based in St. Louis, MO U.S.A.Canadian office is located in Goderich, Ontario. Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of the Sky Climber Legacy – 60 years in work-at-height product and service solutions
- Wind Technician - #2 in US NEWS “Best Maintenance and Repair Jobs”
- Multiple Career Pathways
Note: This is a “Safety-Sensitive Position:
Must be able to pass:
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Test**
- Physical – Must be under 260 lbs.
- MVR (Motor Vehicle Record) check**
** Zero tolerance for Safety-Sensitive positions **